.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Esurientes - The Comfort Zone

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Notify me!

Taking a cue from Zarah Maria at Food & Thoughts (thanks ZM!) I've installed a Notify Me feature for this blog. Sign yourself up to get an email each time I update so you don't waste time travelling over to see if things have changed or if I've posted some wonderful new recipe you have to try right that moment! It's located on the right sidebar underneath the list of other kitchens I visit.
I've signed up for Zarah Maria's list, and I'm interested to see how it all works. I had quite a lot of trouble trying to the html code in my sidebar, and couldn't use the format Zarah has, which I prefer. What's on my site is the best I could do. It's not aesthetically pleasing but, eh, what can you do? :-)

3 Comments:

  • You said:

    "Oooh - those are my absolute favourite type of lamb chops. I particularly love the crispy piece of skin you get down the bone that you can tear off in a string with your teeth ***shudders with pleasure***"

    I said:

    "Are you actually me?"

    By Blogger Sam, at 4/20/2005 01:06:00 pm  

  • Since you're on Blogger, your site also automatically publishes an RSS feed, which accomplishes the same task for those with an RSS reader.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/21/2005 03:31:00 am  

  • Hey you :)
    Have you had any other weird and wonderful search phrases recently? I LOVED that post.

    - Kitessa :)

    P.S - See you on Sunday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/21/2005 02:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home