.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Esurientes - The Comfort Zone

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Store Wars

If you haven't yet, you should check out Grocery StoreWars - devised by the Organic Trade Association. They've created a puppet film version of the original Star Wars using real vegetables and all kinds of bad puns:...Obi Wan Canoli... Tofu D2...Chewbroccoli...the Death Melon...
Really funny stuff, even if you're not a Star Wars fan. Highly recommended!
Thanks to Diary of an Average Australian, the first blog I ever read, for this link.

2 Comments:

  • Isn't it fantastic? I first found at the Stonyfield Farms site. The people behind the film do really good work. The Meatrix was good, too.

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 6/02/2005 02:17:00 am  

  • Niki, I just loved it. So cute. I'm going to send it to my Star Wars crazy friends (and I'm one too)

    By Blogger Ana, at 6/02/2005 11:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home