.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Esurientes - The Comfort Zone

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Archives & Indexes

Last night I spent the evening at home creating an index of my archives - can you believe the glamour of my life? Seriously, I'm happy I did this, as I know when remembering a recipe on someone's blog, it makes it a million time easier to find it again (and other ones that take your fancy on the way) when they have a useable index.
So, I currently have 4 categories: Savoury Foods (covering entrees, mains, soups, vegetables etc.), Sweet Foods & Baking (covering, well, just that - all the good stuff!), Events (my IMBB, SHF, WBW entries) and Random Tastes (all miscellaneous entries - anything from where to find the best chocolate truffles in Melbourne to my ambivalence towards expensive French unsalted butter).
Just look to your right, underneath the archives by month to find them.
And remember you can always search by word by using the Blogger toolbar at the top of the screen; that's also quite an effective way to search by keyword.
Happy archived reading!

1 Comments:

  • Wo-hoo! I love the new index! Thank you Niki! And I know just how you feel, having spend several hours making my own index - "Oh boy do I really, like, actually, have a life?!"

    By Blogger Cerebrum, at 3/09/2005 08:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home