.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Esurientes - The Comfort Zone

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A very decorated Christmas

Christmas table
Our table, decorated by my talented mother, set for Christmas dinner.

I hope everybody out there had a wonderful Christmas, whether spent in the cold of the north, or the heat of the southern hemishphere. For me, as we live in a very famous street that draws visitors in the tens of thousands during the weeks leading up to Christmas, I had a fairly busy time. See below for one section of our decorated house and here to read more about this mysterious "famous street of dreams" where we are fortunate to live. (or here for my German readers! I found this odd article when searching for myself on Google! A. tells me their use of the subjunctive is very impressive! ;-) ) Yes, I was interviewed for this article, and yes, my name is spelled incorrectly!

114_1440

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home