.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Esurientes - The Comfort Zone

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Chocolate!

A new addition to the 'archives by category' section on the right of chocolate! I noticed that the amount of chocolate recipes in the sweet foods & baking section was getting pretty big, and decided to organise them separately. It's currently divided into cakes / cupcakes & muffins / biscuits / brownies & slices and desserts.
I know, cataloguer librarian.....I actually noticed myself wearing my tortoiseshell glasses and a cardigan yesterday and started laughing. Where's my bun? Next I'll be in a beige pleated skirt....
Speaking of which, have any of you seen the Librarian Action Figure doll? I want one!

5 Comments:

  • Oh, yes...the glorious action figure. Archie McPhee, purveyor of pop culture, has a huge collection. I've bought a lot of stuff from them, but not the librarian!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 8/17/2005 01:12:00 pm  

  • Mmmmm....chooooooocolate.... *drool*

    Also, *wipes mouth*, I was wondering whether you'd ever tried to cook gnocchi, and if so, whether you might have a good recipe and some tips/tricks? I've been curious to try and make it, but it seems daunting!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/18/2005 01:00:00 pm  

  • Next step a vampire-slayers' support group?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/18/2005 04:33:00 pm  

  • Oh man, I love those dolls! I bought my friend the Innocent III one (we're all big Medieval geeks) and it SO cool.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/19/2005 01:27:00 pm  

  • Stephanie - Archie McPhee has some fabulous stuff that I'd love!

    Beth - I've not tried making my own gnocchi, because I'm intimidated as well - mainly because I have an Italian nonna who makes her own, and they are the lightest, fluffiest most perfect gnocchi I've ever had. I could never possibly try to replicate them, so I don't try. My mum has attempted them, but with not much success. I wish I could just absorb my nonna's knowledge and experience....she claims it's really easy, but I dunno....

    Owen - I'm guessing that's a Buffy reference, yes? I must be one of the few people in the world who have never seen an episode of Buffy! Can you believe it?!

    Laura - Pope action figures - kewl!!!!

    By Blogger Niki, at 8/19/2005 09:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home