.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Esurientes - The Comfort Zone

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Delays....

Apologies for a bit of a break in posts. I switched on the computer on Saturday morning to find it turned on, but nothing kicked in. Nothing booted up. I had nothing but whirring. I had to run out for a rehearsal, and since then we've started recording sessions for our new CD so I simply haven't even had a chance to contact anyone about fixing it! I'm coming home from work, grabbing dinner and running out to recording sessions that finish at 11.30pm. Hmmm.
I'm crossing my fingers that the next time I turn it on it will magically be working. Until then, I'm trying to keep in touch with the world from my desk at work. A backlog of good posts coming once I get set up again!

3 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear that Niki - hope your computer makes a full recovery!

    P.S. - the recording is very exciting!

    By Blogger Cathy, at 3/21/2006 02:21:00 pm  

  • Hi Niki, hope your computer troubles are soon over!

    By Blogger Kelly, at 3/24/2006 05:31:00 pm  

  • Hi Niki!

    I need your help! I need the buttermilk pancake recipe from the Stephanie Alexander cookbook in the basic section. Do you have the book? Could you email me the recipe? I know its quite a bit to ask... I found your blog because of a google search which brought up your wholemeal pancake recipe.

    I can be emailed at melbourne.mini@gmail.com

    THANKS!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/26/2006 08:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home