.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Esurientes - The Comfort Zone

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Zucchini slice


Zucchini slice
Originally uploaded by esurientes.

This is a tried and true recipe in my family. Traditionally it was the only way my mother could get zucchini into my brother during his non-vegetable eating teenage years. It is an immensely adaptable recipe; taking whatever vegetables you have in the fridge. This time 'round I added an eggplant and a bowl of cooked pasta that was malingering in the fridge. I think that is the reason it took an incredibly long time to cook - over an hour!
The recipe can be found here.


1 Comments:

  • I have had this recipe sometime ago but misplaced it. I grow zuccs for market. So glad to have it once again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/16/2006 09:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home