.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Esurientes - The Comfort Zone

Monday, January 10, 2005

A red letter day!

G&T

A red letter day! My sitemeter tells me that I've just reached 1,000 visitors to this site since it began in October. I'm amazed, and rather impressed. Thank you to all of you who come and read about my efforts in an Australian kitchen. I will write another post shortly on the fairly amusing search terms people use to find this site - I find that really fascinating and check each day to see what else has been used. "My lebkuchen taste horrible" has been the best search phrase so far, and I really don't think I was able to assist them with their problem. My lebkuchen taste great!
I can think of no better excuse to enjoy an ice-cold gin & tonic by the pool - which I had been planning all along anyway, as it's 32 degrees and sunny down here today!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home