.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Esurientes - The Comfort Zone

Saturday, April 22, 2006

2nd loaf


"Second loaf, same as the first, but a little bit louder and a little bit worse!!"

Hehe. Thankfully not. As a dutiful bread baking student I did my homework and made another loaf so I wouldn't forget how it's done. I'm pleased to note that, despite some panicky moments when I thought I'd killed my dough because it was sulking and not rising (cold kitchen) it came to life and transformed itself into this rather tasty light rye loaf, which I took to rehearsal this morning. Sorry, Belinda - maybe I'll try coffee scrolls next week??
So, it seems I can bake bread now. Mabe I should stand on top of a skyscraper and beat my fists against my chest.
Nah, on second thoughts, that'd really hurt.

1 Comments:

  • congratulations. it looks fantastic! sigh, i have the sae fear for yeast too, and all the kneading. have yet to conquer it

    By Blogger rokh, at 4/23/2006 02:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home